Practical surgical neuropathology : a diagnostic approach
AUTHOR : –
CALL NO : WL368 P895 2018
IMPRINT : Philadelphia, Pa. : Elsevier, c2018
Part of the in-depth and practical Pattern Recognition series, Practical Surgical Neuropathology, 2nd Edition, by Drs. Arie Perry and Daniel J. Brat, helps you arrive at an accurate CNS diagnosis by using a pattern-based approach. Leading diagnosticians in neuropathology guide you from a histological (and/or clinical, radiologic, and molecular) pattern, through the appropriate work-up, around the pitfalls, and to the best diagnosis. Almost 2,000 high-quality illustrations capture key neuropathological patterns for a full range of common and rare conditions, and a “visual index” at the beginning of the book directs you to the exact location of in-depth diagnostic guidance.
- Sweeping content updates keep you at the forefront of recent findings regarding pulmonary hypertension, pediatric lung disease, and all major neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the lung.
- A new chapter on Pulmonary Function Testing for Pathologists brings you up to date with relevant aspects of these key tests.
- Improved pattern call-outs are now linked directly within the chapter, reinforcing the patterns for more efficient and complete understanding.
- A user-friendly design color-codes patterns to specific entities, and key points are summarized in tables, charts, and graphs so you can quickly and easily find what you are looking for.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.