Presenting : deliver presentations with confidence
CALL NO : PN4129.15 B974p 2013
IMPRINT : London : Collins EAP, c2013
Collins Academic Skills Series: Presenting gives you the skills you need to plan, prepare and deliver successful presentations at college or university.
Learn how to
- feel confident and relaxed when presenting in seminars or tutorials
- prepare concise and effective notes
- keep your audience interested
- anticipate problems
Collins Academic Skills Series: Presenting will help you to make the most of your time at university.
- Clear information and practice exercises, with chapters on seminars, tutorials and poster presentations
- Audio CD with model language and effective presentation techniques
- Information on academic expectations – understand the requirements of studying at university
- Helpful tips and summaries
- Answer key and glossary