AUTHOR : Browne, Wesley R.
CALL NO : QD553 B884e 2018
IMPRINT : Oxford : Oxford University Press, c2018
This brand new addition to the Oxford Chemistry Primers series provides the most accessible first introduction to electrochemistry, combining explanation of the fundamental concepts with practical examples of how they are applied in a range of real-world situations.
- Focused introductions designed to give students an in-depth understanding of a diverse range of important topics in modern chemistry
- Frequent diagrams, margin notes, and definitions support students in their learning
- Questions at the end of every chapter and interactive online questions encourage active learning and promote deep understanding
- Mathematics and physics content is tailored to the specific needs and abilities of an undergraduate audience
- Well-chosen examples show how concepts are applied in real-world situations
- Online tutorials help students to understand difficult concepts