Barron’s IELTS : international English Language Testing System
AUTHOR : Lougheed, Lin, 1946-
CALL NO : PE1128 L887b 2019
IMPRINT : Hauppauge, N.Y. : Barron’s Educational Series, c2019
Barron’s updated IELTS provides practice for both Academic and General Training tests. Get practice and explanations for all of question types, plus audio tracks for the listening section.
This edition features:
- Four practice Academic tests reflective of the most recent exams
- Two practice General Training tests
- Downloadable MP3 file containing audio for all tests and activities
- An audioscript for the listening sections
- Explanatory answers for all test questions
- Practice with all question types, including multiple-choice, short answer, sentence completion, flowchart completion, graphs, tables, note taking, summarizing, labeling diagrams and maps, classification, matching, and selecting from a list
The IELTS is used as a measure of English-language proficiency by over 7,000 educational institutions, government departments and agencies, and professional organizations in 135 countries.