Biochemistry, molecular biology, and genetics
AUTHOR : Lieberman, Michael A., 1950-
CALL NO : QU18.2 L716b 2020
IMPRINT : Philadelphia, Pa. : Wolters Kluwer, c2020
Practical, approachable, and perfect for today’s busy medical students and practitioners, BRS Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Genetics, Seventh Edition helps ensure excellence in class exams and on the USMLE Step 1. The popular Board Review Series outline format keeps content succinct and accessible for the most efficient review, accompanied by bolded key terms, detailed figures, quick-reference tables, and other aids that highlight important concepts and reinforce understanding.
This revised edition is updated to reflect the latest perspectives in biochemistry, molecular biology, and genetics, with a clinical emphasis essential to success in practice. New Clinical Correlation boxes detail the real-world application of chapter concepts, and updated USMLE-style questions with answers test retention and enhance preparation for board exams and beyond.
- Updated content keeps students current with the latest clinical approaches to molecular biology, genetics, amino acids, and more.
- The proven Board Review Series outline format helps students make the most of their study time.
- Updated Clinical Considerations boxes demonstrate the practical applications of chapter concepts.
- More than 500 USMLE-style review questions ensure confidence on course exams and the USMLE Step
- More than 250 high-quality images clarify concepts and clinical details.
- Chapter overviews, tables, algorithms, and other learning aids save time and simplify the review process.