Histology for pathologists
AUTHOR : –
CALL NO : QS504 H673 2020
IMPRINT : Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer, c2020
Filled with more than 1,000 images, the latest edition of this award-winning comprehensive classic—written by anatomic pathologists for anatomic pathologists—has been updated with new information on surgical principles and techniques. Like previous editions, the book is designed to bridge the gap between normal histology and pathologic alterations.
- Now featuring the latest developments and advances made since the previous edition five years ago.
- Unique among pathology textbooks in using human—as opposed to animal—tissues for discussions on histology.
- Essential reading for all anatomic pathologists, and particularly helpful for pathology residents throughout their training.
- Chapters and sections organized by biological system as well as body region.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience:
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.