Longman Preparation series for the TOEIC test. Advanced course : Listening and reading
CALL NO : PE1128 L887La 2018
IMPRINT : Hoboken, NJ : Pearson Education, c2018
Longman Preparation Series for the TOEIC Test. Introductory Course : Listening and Reading, give students the skills, strategies, practices, and confidence they need to increase their scores on the Listening and Reading sections of the TOEIC test. Ideal for a TOEIC test preparation course or for self-study, the Advanced Course is intended for students who achieve TOEIC test scores from 500 to 900
Features of the New Edition
- Three complete Practice Tests include updated TOEIC test-style answer sheets for diagnosis and assessment
- 1,000+ practice items reflecting the actual format and content of the most recent TOEIC test.
- Language Strategies and Test Strategies in each section help learners to focus on skills and set goals.
- Highlighted Test-Taking Tips provide tips and grammatical explanations plus links to specific exercises for immediate help and reinforcement.
- New Grammar Tips and Vocabulary Tips
- Complete Support containing answer key, complete MP3 files and audioscript helps students practice Listening Comprehension exercises and Listening Practice Test questions on their own.