AUTHOR : –
CALL NO : WL102 N494 2018
IMPRINT : New York : Oxford University Press, c2018
This comprehensive textbook provides a balance of animal and human studies to discuss the dynamic field of neuroscience from cellular signaling to cognitive function. The book’s length and accessible writing style make it suitable for both medical students and undergraduate neuroscience courses. Each new book includes a one-year subscription to Sylvius 4 Online.
New to this Edition
- An expanded Cognitive Neuroscience unit includes new chapters on Attention, Decision Making, and Evolution of Cognitive Functions.
- Reorganization across the book enhances continuity.
- The Neural Signaling unit has been expansively updated.
- Clinical Applications boxes have been added.
- Web Essays provide novel or historical topics for special discussion.