Barron’s TOEFL iBT : internet-based test
AUTHOR Sharpe, Pamela J.
IMPRINT Hauppauge, N.Y. : Kaplan/Barron’s Educational Series, c2019
Barron’s newest edition of TOEFL iBT provides flexible study options and key skills review to help you study what you need to know for the test. You’ll also get practice tests, video lessons, and online audio files to help you feel prepared on test day.
This edition includes:
- Eight online full-length TOEFL iBT practice tests with answer explanations
- A review of required academic and language skills with four video lessons and a grammar review that supports the Speaking and Writing Sections
- An online pronunciation guide that features over 200 campus flash cards with vocabulary terms and example sentences
- MP3 audio files for all prompts
- A general overview of the TOEFL iBT
- PowerPoint review presentations with handouts,video lessons; and resources for tutors and teachers