Photographic atlas of anatomy
CALL NO QS17 R737p 2022
IMPRINT Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer, c2022
[For MU Student and Staff can request here]
Photographic Atlas of Anatomy features outstanding full-color photographs of actual cadaver dissections, with accompanying schematic drawings and diagnostic images, to help students develop an unparalleled mastery of human anatomy with ease. Depicting anatomic structures more realistically than illustrations in traditional atlases, this proven resource shows students exactly what they will see in the dissection lab. Chapters are organized by region in the order of a typical dissection, with each chapter presenting regional anatomical structures in a systematic manner.
This updated 9th edition includes revised content throughout and features additional cadaver dissection photos, medical imaging, and clinical illustrations, as well as a new appendix with learning resources that strengthen students’ understanding of the vascular, lymphatic, muscular, and nervous systems.
- UPDATED! Chapters organized by region guide you through the order of a typical dissection.
- NEW! Appendix with learning resources reinforces your understanding of the vascular, lymphatic, muscular, and nervous systems.
- More than 1,200 full-color dissection photos, medical imaging, and clinical illustrations —all new or updated— depict key anatomical distinctions and functional connections as seen in the dissection lab.
- Authentic photographic reproduction of colors, structures, and spatial dimensions familiarize you with the human anatomy as seen in the dissection lab and on the operating table.
- Functional connections between single organs, the surrounding tissue, and organ systems are clarified to help you prepare for the dissection lab and practical exams.
- Dissections illustrate the regional anatomy in layers “from the outside in” to prepare you for the lab and operating room.
- Clinical comments strengthen your understanding and clinical readiness.