Handbook of environmental analysis : chemical pollutants in air, water, soil, and solid wastes
CALL NO : TD193 P311h 2018
IMPRINT : Boca Raton, Fla. : CRC Press, c2018
The Handbook will cover all aspects of environmental analysis and will examine the emergence of many new classes of pollutants in recent years. It will provide information on an array of topics from instrumentation, analytical techniques, and sample preparations to statistical calculations, chemical structures, and equations. It will present the tools and techniques required to measure a wide range of toxic pollutants in our environment. It will be fully revised throughout, and will add four new chapters (Microbial Analysis, Chlorophyll, Chlorine, Chloramines and Chlorine Dioxide, and Derivatization Reactions in Environmental Analysis).
- Will be fully revised throughout, and will add four new chapters.
- Includes coverage of emerging pollutants, such as pharmaceuticals, household products, nonionic surfactants, steroids, hormones, flame-retardants, and plasticizers.
- Adds a number of additional compounds.
- Provides tools and techniques required to measure a wide range of toxic pollutants in the environment.
- Presents research methods and approved regulatory methods (NIOSH methods for air analysis, EPA methods for organic pollutants in water and soils, and more).