English vocabulary for beginning ESL learners
CALL NO : PE1128 Y32e 2017
IMPRINT : New York : McGraw-Hill Education, c2017
Practice Makes Perfect: English Vocabulary for Beginning ESL Learners helps you develop your vocabulary by providing practice in word-building and encouraging you to analyze new words for an ever-increasing vocabulary. Each chapter of this comprehensive book focuses on a theme, such as family or travel, so you can build your language skills in a systematic manner.
This new edition is enhanced with comprehensive review exercises and a new section on communicating via social media. Packed with exercises and tips, this book will help you perfect new words and gain the confidence to communicate well in English.
Practice Makes Perfect: English Vocabulary for Beginning ESL Learners, 3rd Edition features:
- More than 220 exercises
- New: An added section on communicating via social media
- Tons of nouns, adjectives, and verbs to add to your vocabulary
- Concise grammatical explanations
- Example sentences that illustrate and clarify each point
- An answer key to gauge your comprehension