Sanders’ structural fetal abnormalities
CALL NO : QS617 S215 2017
IMPRINT : New York : McGraw-Hill Education, c2017
Structural Fetal Abnormalities delivers practical, authoritative coverage of the detection and treatment of more than 100 of the most common fetal anomalies, grouped by organ system, and discussed in concise, bulleted text. This unique resource puts at your fingertips valuable content that includes the features of a condition, its differential diagnosis, how to manage the pregnancy, and what to expect in the neonatal period and beyond.
Each condition and syndrome discussed is presented in a standardized fashion with input from experienced clinicians in many different specialties, including maternal-fetal medicine, genetics, sonography, neonatology, pediatric cardiology, and pediatric surgery. This edition has been updated to include all new images that demonstrate many of the new and improved technologies, including 3-D and power Doppler.
- Conditions were selected for inclusion in the book because they are relatively common, or have distinctive features that allow definitive recognition
- Includes numerous high-quality ultrasound images and photographs of the fetus or infant
- Each section has an updated bibliography of suggested readings to provide you with a source of greater detail for each condition
- Completely updated sections on important topics such as genetic etiologies of the structural malformations, reflecting the rapid advances in genomics and molecular diagnostics that have occurred over the past decade
- Consistent, efficient templated chapter structure covers important topics such as Epidemiology/Genetics, Sonography, Pregnancy Management, Neonatal Management, Interventions, and Surgical Options
- Hundreds of sonographic and gross clinical images illustrate the common features expected of each condition.
- Valuable appendices include Differential Diagnosis of Abnormal in Utero Sonographic Findings and Sonographic Features of Other Less Common Syndromes