TOEFL pocket vocabulary
CALL NO : PE1128 T641 2018
IMPRINT : New York : Kaplan, c2018
Kaplan’s TOEFL Pocket Vocabulary provides clear definitions and practice exercises to help you master the vocabulary words and idioms you’ll need to know in a North American university setting. This focused, portable guide will help you learn essential English comprehension, speaking, and writing skills so you can face the TOEFL with confidence.
- More than 500 words and more than 400 idioms in flashcard-like page design
- Definitions, parts of speech, and sample sentences for each word to help you learn the meanings in context
- Content is focused on higher-level vocabulary and terms related to U.S. campus life
- Practice exercises help you test your knowledge
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Source : https://www.amazon.com/TOEFL-Pocket-Vocabulary-Practice-Questions/dp/1506237347