Anatomy of the eye and orbit : the clinical essentials
CALL NO : WW17 F852a 2018
IMPRINT : Philadelphia, Pa. : Wolters Kluwer, c2018
Master the Clinical Essentials of ocular and orbital anatomy for clinical practice!
The eye is an organ of great complexity. Anatomy of the Eye and Orbit: The Clinical Essentials achieves the impressive task of presenting all the ocular anatomy that ophthalmology residents, optometry residents, and optometry students need to know – in a single accessible, high-yield volume. It emphasizes the aspects of eye and orbit anatomy that are most relevant to clinicians in training, providing the practical, real-world foundation necessary for practice.
- Focus on the clinically relevant information you really need to know about all ocular structures and tissues.
- View anatomy from a clinical perspective with over 300 images, including examples of light and electron microscopy, optical coherence tomography, ultrasound biomicroscopy, and more.
- Gain a multidisciplinary understanding thanks to coverage authored by both optometrists and ophthalmologists
- Discover the material’s relevance to everyday practice thanks to numerous clinical asides throughout each chapter.
- Access to the eBook includes additional resources such as video on the mechanics of ciliary body contraction and changes in lens shape during accommodation as well as serial MRI slices through the orbit along the X,Y and Z axes.