4 Practice tests for the TOEFL, 2019-2020
AUTHOR : –
CALL NO : PE1128 F773 2018
IMPRINT : New York : Kaplan Publishing, c2018
Kaplan’s 4 Practice Tests for the TOEFL provides printed exams and expert explanations to help you master your English abilities in reading, writing, listening, and speaking. Test-like Listening tracks, realistic practice questions, and additional online resources give you everything you need to succeed on the TOEFL.
We’re so confident 4 Practice Tests for the TOEFL offers all the practice you need to excel on the test that we guarantee it: After studying with our book and online resources, you’ll score higher on the TOEFL—or you’ll get your money back.
The Most Practice
- Four full-length practice exams in the book and online
- Exam-like questions with detailed answer explanations help you build your Listening, Reading, Speaking, and Writing skills
- Listening tracks for test-like practice online
- We know the test: The Kaplan team ensures our practice questions and study materials are true to the test
- Kaplan’s books and practice questions are written by experts who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams