Anatomy and physiology for nurses
AUTHOR : Watson, Roger, 1955-
CALL NO : QS4 W341a 2018
IMPRINT : Edinburgh : Elsevier, c2018
Following the success of previous editions, Anatomy and Physiology for Nurses continues to be an excellent reference resource in anatomy and physiology for students of nursing and allied health, as well as for healthcare assistants and those studying Foundation degrees or diplomas in health studies. Its easy-to-understand approach and small size make it an excellent revision tool and invaluable to take on placements.
Now enhanced with full colour illustrations throughout, this book is the perfect guide to aid learning and understanding.
This new edition includes:
- Clear text, diagrams, images and tables to aid the learning process
- Learning objectives to help with learning and revision
- Questions to test your knowledge
- Clinical examples to help relate the theory to practice
- Full colour images for the most effective reference