Barron’s TOEFL iBT : with 8 online practice tests
CALL NO PE1128 S532b 2020 cop.1-3
AUTHOR Sharpe, Pamela J.
IMPRINT New York, NY : Kaplan/Barron’s Educational Series, c2020
Barron’s newest edition of TOEFL iBT has been fully updated to reflect the new TOEFL format and provides flexible study options and key skills review to help you study what you need to know for the test. You’ll also get 8 full-length practice tests, 8 one-hour practice tests, four video lessons, online PowerPoint presentations, and online audio files for all the practice to help you feel prepared on test day.
This edition includes:
- Eight full-length TOEFL iBT practice tests with answer explanations in both the book and online
- 8 one-hour practice tests
- A review of required academic and language skills with four video lessons and a grammar review that supports the Speaking and Writing Sections
- An online pronunciation guide that features over 200 campus flashcards with vocabulary terms and example sentences
- MP3 audio files online for all prompts
- A general overview of the TOEFL iBT
- PowerPoint review presentations with handouts and resources for tutors and teachers