Atkins’ physical chemistry
CALL NO QD453.3 A874a 2022
IMPRINT Oxford : Oxford University Press, c2022
[For MU Students and Staff can request here]
Atkins’ Physical Chemistry is widely acknowledged by both students and lecturers around the globe to be the textbook of choice for studying physical chemistry. Now in its twelfth edition, the text has been enhanced with additional learning features, and the writing style has been refreshed to resonate with the modern student.
- The gold standard physical chemistry text, which evolves with every edition to meet the needs of current students
- Exceptional mathematical support – including annotated equations, equation checklists, and mathematical resources – enables students to master the maths which underlies physical chemistry
- The development of problem solving and analytical skills is actively encouraged by frequent worked examples, discussion questions, exercises, and problems
- A range of other learning features, including video tutorials, brief illustrations, and key concept checklists, are incorporated throughout to aid students in their study of physical chemistry
- Also available as an e-book enhanced with self-assessment activities and multi-media content to offer a fully immersive experience and extra learning support.