Simulation of dynamic systems with MATLAB and Simulink
CALL NO : QA76.9.C65 K63s 2018
IMPRINT : Boca Raton, Fla. : CRC Press, c2018
Continuous-system simulation is an increasingly important tool for optimizing the performance of real-world systems. The book presents an integrated treatment of continuous simulation with all the background and essential prerequisites in one setting. It features updated chapters and two new sections on Black Swan and the Stochastic Information Packet (SIP) and Stochastic Library Units with Relationships Preserved (SLURP) Standard. The new edition includes basic concepts, mathematical tools, and the common principles of various simulation models for different phenomena, as well as an abundance of case studies, real-world examples, homework problems, and equations to develop a practical understanding of concepts.
- Includes a new section to introduce the Stochastic Information Packet (SIP) and Stochastic Library Units with Relationships Preserved (SLURP) Standard.
- Includes a new section on Black Swan.
- Presents a major reorganization and improved exposition in Chapters 1 and 3.
- Brings the entire text into concurrency with latest versions of MATLAB and Simulink.
- Features over 350 homework problems and solutions.